CHALLENGES Finish the Sentence ...Plus One. July

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Hi Everyone welcome to the challenge I hope you have fun so let's get started ... make a page I start a sentence which you then finish .....Please do not change the start of the sentence.
Upload your page to the gallery tick on the finish the sentence challenge then come back here so we can see your page.

Get Ready For
PLUS 1
is a smilie or a button
Here is my sample page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Mary, you are on a roll with fantastic sample pages! Thank you for this challenge.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks for the great challenge Mary
Here's me thinking this was the title of your new kit and not for the challenge duh :-52 love the image the artsy bits the colours and the finished sentence :-61I cannot wait to get your new kit Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for the challenge Mary xxx : O)

Debbie I love the fun citrus page with the photo the fun G and T with the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge this is making me thirsty. lol.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Mary for the challenge
Lindsay this is a gorgeous photo of the girl sitting on the beach love the cluster with the palm tree the Anchor and the Starfish the button and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
Finish-the-Sentence.jpg

TruusF

full

Get ready for ME!
Credits:
Everything Vicky Robinsons Design:
art table, unfinished woman, age is just a number and inequality