CHALLENGES Finish the Sentence ...Plus One. July

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
O
thank you Mary and i love your sample page

:-61 this is a really happy face on the girl she is glowing with the big sunflower I love the design with the clustering ( I see a Button lol ) the shadowing on the frame the brush work with the parrot the artsy bits the script and pattern on the background paper the sunny colours and the finished sentence Thank you for a gorgeous page and for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Reactions: Ria

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
full

Get ready for ME!
Credits:
Everything Vicky Robinsons Design:
art table, unfinished woman, age is just a number and inequality
I love artsy pages this one is perfect for the challenge with the image of the woman's face the brushes the blending the fun smilie face on the glass the word strips and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July

Thank you Mary for the challenge and for being such a good friend xx
Barb it is lovely to have you back again the page you made with your Granddaughters is gorgeous I love their happy smilie faces the smilie face goes well with it your creativity is amazing with the effects and I love the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Gorgeous baby photos Silvia congratulations on your 14th Grandchild wow that is amazing and more to come from what you say you are going to be a very busy Grandmother the page you made is really beautiful of the new baby I love the blending the baby items the lace around the border the colours and word art and the finishes sentence

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Mary for hosting again. I always enjoy this challenge. Here is my offering.

Jody love the happy cool photos of Tamara skate boarding the framing the artsy bits the placement of the button the cool character below and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
A fav, Mary ~ thank you ♥
:-61Love the photos of the boy's on their friends dirt bikes with the framing the shadowing the colours the artsy bits the placement of the buttons and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you or the challenge Mary xx
These colours are gorgeous Rosie I love the painting of the woman the photo treatment the clustering the blending the colours did I mention that once lol and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx