FREEBIES Friday Freebie June 7 from Grace

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
I hope you like the Friday Freebie June 7 Purple Garden. This is the first time that I have created a mini kit. The download is in the registered members only section of the forum.

Friday Freebies are not part of the challenges. If you do make a page I would love to see it here in this thread and in the Friday Freebie Pages in the Gallery.

Thank you Grace for the lovely free kit to play with. Here is my take – everything from Purple Garden - Grace
Love the beautiful recolored scene, papers, blending and the beautiful colors, fairy, butterflies, flowers, clusters, framing and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for using the Friday Freebie Purple Garden mini kit.

Thank you Grace for the beautiful mini-kit xx I was thinking I uploaded my page here but it's not the case...

Micheline, you uploaded your page to the Download Friday Freebie Purple Garden in the Forum last Monday.
Love the beautiful fairy, papers, flowers, butterflies, clusters, effects, shadow-work, scene and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for using my Friday Freebie Purple Garden mini kit.

Back