INFORMATION Friday Freebie sign up and information

Robyn

CEO Ministry of Happiness
Staff member
Challenge Host - May
Friday Freebies is where members can sign up to donate a freebie for other members.

This freebie can be as little or as much as any member wishes to donate. It can be just a few papers, or a mask, brushes, mini kit......whatever you like. This is not a designer competition and some members may like to donate some bits and pieces and just see what others can do with them.

If you wish to participate you can use my Dropbox for your file/s. Just let me know and I will send you a link where to upload, or you can use your own storage; the choice is yours.

There is a Friday Freebie category in the gallery. If you make a preview of your freebie (and hopefully you will) you can put that in the gallery or you can upload it in this thread as an attachment.

If you would like to contribute, please sign up in this thread and I will add your name here in post #1. There can be more than one person on any given Friday, so just choose whatever date would suit you!

EDIT Alternatively............if you prefer not to commit to any set date, I'm happy for you to send me anything you have at any time and I'll just pop it in whenever.

May 17th - Robyn

May 24th - SherryD

May 31st - Diane (Diane's Art)

June 7th - Grace

June 14th - Moni

June 21st

June 28th

etc. . . . . .

Last edited:
Robyn, thank you for setting up the Friday Freebie sign up and information

I will do June 7

Thank you, Robyn. I take the 14. June. I'm sure there are a few more of the year but I think it's easier if I send you the folders and you can use them on the missing days. Is that OK for you?

Thank you, Robyn. I take the 14. June. I'm sure there are a few more of the year but I think it's easier if I send you the folders and you can use them on the missing days. Is that OK for you?
Yes, that's perfect. Thanks Moni. ❤️

Hi Robyn. I have some masks made for the Friday Freebie. You can add me on for May 31st if you would like. I have sent you the link.

EDIT from Robyn. Diane I have deleted the preview. When you start your thread on May 31st, could you please then include the freebie. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Robyn. I have some masks made for the Friday Freebie. You can add me on for May 31st if you would like. I have sent you the link.
Diane, thank you for the beautiful masks you made and the preview for the Friday Freebies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back