by CLB

by Margje

From My Window January challenge

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - January
January From my window challenge
(
You can download the windows here)

Welcome to a new challenge from my window...
This month I would like you to create a page using one of the windows provided (or your own) and create a view outside and/or inside that includes
some kind of Contrast. (It could be any kind of contrast you like)
I made 2 windows, the one I am showing below shows the contrast between "Age", a child is watching how an older woman plays outside surrounded by color and Spring while she is inside warm and in a darker room...
I am using Falling Violets by Kakleidesigns
and 2 images from Pexels by Ksenia-Chernaya and Edu-Carvalho.
Using actions and effects in Photoshop

TruusF

Love this challenge! Thanks for a whole lot of fun.
Credits:
Angelle Design – Watch them shine, A delightful day – concrete, Idgie – HMH, Raspberry Road – Dawn of spring, Lynne Anselc – Lily pond.
Images Unsplash, Window: my own.

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Karen - I found that working with photos of Paris helps me cope with the loss a bit - she will always be my main muse as I have lots of photos of her backed up every way possible. I went with warm versus cozy. Paris was an inside dog who loved her outside time. :)

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Thank you Karen - I found that working with photos of Paris helps me cope with the loss a bit - she will always be my main muse as I have lots of photos of her backed up every way possible. I went with warm versus cozy. Paris was an inside dog who loved her outside time. :)
Your page is sooo sweet. I am sooo sorry for your loss! Big Hugs, :-62 :-62 :-62