Gallery Eye Catchers - 2023

May 2nd.

GEC_blinkie02.gif

Congratulations @Ange, @Kakleidesigns, @Grace, @Tineke, @Jody and @Poppy.

Congratulations to Ange, Kakleidesigns, Grace, Tineke, Jody...Thank you for also choosing my page Robyn.xx

It was supposed to be live by now. I've set it all up but just waiting on 'my guy' to move all the files and delete the old ones..........something I didn't think I would attempt myself in case it all went pear shaped! Patience Robyn!!

It was supposed to be live by now. I've set it all up but just waiting on 'my guy' to move all the files and delete the old ones..........something I didn't think I would attempt myself in case it all went pear shaped! Patience Robyn!!
I'm curious and waiting.

He was supposed to do this Friday. I may just change the home page link and then when he does move the files around, and that link will change, I can easily change the home page link myself..............it all that makes sense, but it does to me! LOL

He was supposed to do this Friday. I may just change the home page link and then when he does move the files around, and that link will change, I can easily change the home page link myself..............it all that makes sense, but it does to me! LOL
Looking good to me Robyn x

It's all looking faboooolous Robyn.... Just one thing normally before I clicked on the Gallery Eye Catcher's pages and it took me to their page where I could leave a comment ...... Now I can't click on the Gallery Eye Catchers to go the page to congratulate the person, I just get their page.:-28

It's all looking faboooolous Robyn.... Just one thing normally before I clicked on the Gallery Eye Catcher's pages and it took me to their page where I could leave a comment ...... Now I can't click on the Gallery Eye Catchers to go the page to congratulate the person, I just get their page.:-28
Yes, I know what you mean. I will have play with it. I still have a few wrinkles to iron out.

Mary I changed that page and used a different widget (template) which enabled me to link the images.

Also.........You will see right at the bottom of the page a log in link. That's really more for me. Nobody needs to log in to see any of the pages or make blog comments. You can choose to log in if you have a Wordpress account. All that means is..........if you haven't logged in and make a blog comment, your name will show, but underneath you will have the title, Guest. If you are logged in, you will show up as subscriber or contributor (I can't remember exactly which one) and not Guest.

So now where do I post a thank you for being selected for the Eye Catchers? Because I really do want to thank you for the honour.

Back