Gallery Guidelines

Robyn

Administrator and Owner
Staff member
Please be aware the gallery is for the use of ACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS ONLY.

An ACTIVE FORUM MEMBER (
for the purpose of uploading to the gallery) is defined as a member who participates in at least TWO CHALLENGES per month.

You are of course most welcome to upload other images as well.

If you do NOT use the gallery (
for uploading images other than challenge images) in any given month then you do not need to participate in the two challenges to remain an active member.
[HR][/HR]
1. You may use products from any designer (retired or not) and from any store. Please include the appropriate credits for the name of the kit, designer and store, but OUTSIDE LINKS ARE NOT PERMITTED.

2. There is a limit of 3 UPLOADS PER 24 HOUR PERIOD.

3. Maximum upload is 600 px x 600 px and a file size of no more than 250 kb.

4. It is a requirement that at the time of uploading your page you leave a comment on at least TWO other pages in the gallery for every ONE page that you upload. Please try and leave a MEANINGFUL COMMENT rather than a generic one or two word comment such as 'great page'. Helpful, positive feedback means a great deal to the creator. THANK YOU.

5. DO NOT upload a page that uses a copyrighted image (your page will automatically be DELETED without notice if you use a copyrighted image) and if applicable, make sure you give the appropriate credits for any other images etc. that you use in your page. Please be very careful about copyright! Lots of images from sites such as Pinterest are subject to copyright.

A lot of sites are 'copyright safe' and do not require credit. However, even though it is not always a requirement of various sites to leave credits, you MUST still leave credits for images that you use, even if it is your own personal stuff. This helps our admin team determine if your pages infringe copyright. THIS IS NOT AN OPTIONAL REQUIREMENT!

6. CT layouts are prohibited UNLESS you are an active forum member. We are NOT a dumping gallery for creative team members!!

Uploads that do not meet these requirements WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT NOTICE!!

THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THESE GUIDELINES.ve

nightshadow

Love the open criteria. Now we can all really dig into our scrapbooking stash, and I know all of us have a ton of unused items. :)

Last edited:

BrightEyes

Premier Senior Member
Love that the gallery is an open one for ACTIVE MEMBERS. So many beautiful layouts made with lots of different kits from all over the digi-world. This is a wonderful opportunity to share those layouts made with freebies, blog hops, etc. I am inspired by seeing what others have done and techniques I may want to incorporate into my own pages.

KimR.

Administrator and Premier Senior Member
Staff member
I think it's only fair that the gallery be for those who are active in the forum. I love being able to use my stash and appreciate you, Robyn, for creating a place for us hang out and share our pages! It's motivated me to scrap again. :)

Grace

Esteemed Senior Member
Yes, the open gallery is only for the use by active forum members. I have a huge stash of scrapbooking stuff and lots of unused items and it's wonderful that we can use any designer's items that we want to use.

Evelyn

Premier Senior Member
I see so many guests on-line here checking things out ... I hope some of them are encourage to join us ... lots of talent and lots of help when we ask, not to mention instructions on techniques, which I love!

Savi

Well Hello there, i see a number of familiar faces here! Great news about the open forum and links wahooo thanks Robyn!

A-M

I am looking forward to creating layouts for challenges and not have to make sure I am using a kit that is available in that site's store.

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
I'm not in any way on a creative team, (due to hormonal issues, which I have ups & downs of which conflict with my creative desires), I however desire to keep some of my best work from way back when, so I can keep it as an encouragement to my present work!! I'm probably more active with posts, then comments in the gallery, though I do try & will make comments in the gallery more of a priority.

Last edited:

Sheila

I have read the guidelines but have to ask some questions and being new here I hope someone can enlighten me a bit. Is it alright to post layouts/artwork that I have generated myself because of the copyright(copy tight) regulations which tie me up in knots as I can't understand most of them so try to avoid team altogether. Can you post layouts other than the challenges? Can I post other things apart from layouts like elements and tubes etc that i have made? What does CT mean? Sorry if i am being a bit dim here but I need to know so that i don't go making a fool of myself. Thank you in advance.

Sheila x

Robyn

Administrator and Owner
Staff member
Hi Sheila.

CT means creative team. If you are on a designer's creative team, you get the product for free in return for doing layouts and promoting that product around various sites, Facebook etc. Creative team members are welcome to use our gallery, but only if they are active Just Art site members.

We pretty much don't have any sort of rules here. You can post any sort of layout that you want, it does NOT have to be part of a challenge. I've noticed some members have posted pages that have been done for challenges at other sites. My main requirement is that members don't just use the gallery for a dumping ground and never participate in the site. It is a requirement that you must be an active member (see post #1 of this thread). Re elements and tubes etc in the gallery................. unless you are going to give away some freebies of elements etc. and needed a preview in the gallery for this, I would say only layouts in the gallery.

I'm sure you won't make a fool of yourself and thank you for asking. Don't hesitate to ask again, if you need to.

Sheila

Thank you Robyn, now very much clearer as to what is what and what goes where. Wish my house could keep to these principles but hey ho, that's life and if push comes to shove, dust doesn't get any thicker after 7 years and it is much more fun playing with PSP than a duster.

Sheila x

Robyn

Administrator and Owner
Staff member
There is not much fun in housework is there!! I'd sooner be playing too.