Gallery Guidelines

jennyjennyjenny

Premier Senior Member
The open gallery is for the use of active forum members. I have Thousands of kits and scrapbooking stuff and lots of unused items and it's great we can use any designer's items that we want to use.I hope to get involved when I have found my way around the site so see you on the ice as they say,jenny

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Hi Jenny and a warm WELCOME to our site. If you have any questions be sure to ask.

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
LOL ahh I just saw this post, Evelyn you always make my day, even if it takes me a year to read something !

Thank you for this beautiful gallery and the right to expose our pages without constraints! Finally a new free gallery to show our treasures !!!

Rose Thorn

:eek: I guess that I've been away from this site for, far too long! All my gallery images are gone. :(

Robyn: If I become active again will there be a way to get my previous images back?

Robyn

Staff member
Sorry Rose, but no. All long term inactive galleries were recently deleted.

Robyn

Staff member
Hello Renee. WELCOME to our Just Art community. It's lovely to have you on board. Any questions..........just ask!

:-59

jirsev

Esteemed Senior Member
Robyn thank you for the new rules. I believe that will bring ease to new members who are inspired, because your gallery is simply the best in the world!!! :-3

Robyn

Staff member
I appreciate the new rules. It's hard to get in the groove on a site when one is new to it.
Yes, I appreciate that. Every site is different, but I've tried to simplify things here and make it more enjoyable and easier to be an active member. :)