• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

Gallery Picks - Week Ending November 3rd

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
We say this every time but it is so hard to choose from such an amazing gallery......especially at the beginning of the month when everybody is submitting their gorgeous creations for the new month's challenges....
A decision had to be made and these are my final choices for this week but, every single page in the Gallery is worthy and I apologise for all those not picked :-62
@Poppy Such a gorgeous headdress of flowers, all the background work with the swirls and snowy effects..beautiful LO

@pitkin I absolutely love the clustering and the textured overlay. The colours of the flowers really make the background pop

@orkan The watercolour effect here is gorgeous, the blurry background really giving depth to the whole LO and amazing blending

@Kythe This remembrance page with the blended poppy's is just stunning. Again the water colour effect is beautiful and the background reminds me of the Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red art which was in the moat of the Tower of London for remembrance day in 2014.

Wild Winter by @rosek ....the face blended into the background is very haunting but beautiful. The clustering at the front is gorgeous and really makes the background stand out.

How great is this page by @Glori2 SUP Witch Paddle - What an amazing scene this must be to watch and fun. The main image with the smaller image showing the mass of witches is perfect. Love all the WA and the fun Halloween elements

I really love this wintery page by @Marie-Christine with part of the image split onto what looks like boards which disappear into the background and the word art cut out. The Cardinal sitting proudly on the roof and his colour and the colour of the beautiful cluster again really making the page pop

Einstein by @Kakleidesigns is brilliant with the effects and colouring and I love how he looks like he is a part of the cluster....great page

For most of these ladies I had so many pages picked out (pages that I'd picked without knowing who created them) and @Anita was one....I love all her creations but really love this christmassy LO. Love the wooden background framing the beautiful image, the snowy icicles, show, icy cobweb all looking like a natural part of the image and love the dog peeking over....gorgeous LO

Another one of many beautiful pages by @Rosie but the colouring, effects, gorgeous clustering and the brilliant poem really made this one my choice....Rosies talent of drawing and writing and her LOs are all beautiful creations

I know I've used my quota of 10 but I just couldn't not include this one by @Pups_r_Paps This really made me giggle and not often can you say that about the rear end of a zebra but this should be on a poster on the subways.....this would definitely brighten your day to see this on the way up or down the escalator ....brilliant masking, image and wording

That's all from me :-62 :-62

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Sorry Mary it was taking me too long to pick the final ones :-62 :-62
I assumed you had a problem Karen as you had started the thread no worries ...your selections are beautiful congratulations to everyone Thank you so much for including my page.xxx

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - November
Great choices, Karen! Congratulations to all!

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Karen for choosing my page in the line-up........you have chosen some beautiful pages for the Gallery Picks...well done everyone xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Really gorgeous choices, Karen, and wonderful comments. Congratulations to everyone and thank you for choosing my page. xxxxx

Glori2

Premier Senior Member
I can't imagine how difficult it must be to choose top 10 layouts!! I thank you for choosing one of my layouts and proud to be included with so many amazing a beautiful choices! THANK YOU so much, Karen!!
:-42

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Karen for taking the time to select such great pages and make such thoughtful, excellent comments. :)

Congratulations everyone!

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Beautiful selections and lovely comments, Karen. Congratulations to all featured xx

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
We have such brilliantly talented members here that I can understand the difficulty in choosing the top ten. I am humbled that one of them was mine. Thank you.