GAME TO PLAY - ABC OF PLACE NAMES

A-M

Challenge Host
We are going to work our way through the alphabet and then keep going over and over again.

Share a place name - town, city, mountain, river or lake starting with the letter which comes after the person who posted before you. Please also share the country where you find this place. It would also be fun if you choose places from your own country.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host
C--Columbus (capital city of Ohio, USA, the state where I was born)

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
F - Franktown ... a wee little --if you blink you pass it- town in the Ottawa Valley

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Frankfurt -> In Germany there are 2 cities which are called so -> 1. Frankfurt am Main and 2. Frankfurt an der Oder

A-M

Challenge Host
I - Ipswich ( city in Queensland, Australia where my older sister lives)

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
J - Jamestown - A town located in the state of Virginia near historic Williamsburg. Jamestown was the site of the first permanent English colony in America in 1607.

A-M

Challenge Host
L - Lismore - a town in northern New South Wales, Australia and is about 20 minutes drive from where we live so this is our closest major town and is where do our shopping sometimes.

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
M - Manitoba .... mid western province in Canada where I was born .... when you first enter it from Ontario in the fall you will see fields and fields and fields of sunflowers ... absolutely stunning :)

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host
Newark, Ohio, USA--the city where I was born.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA located in east central Wisconsin. Home of the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) air show every August.

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
Kim, I knew there was a Newark, New Jersey, but this is the first time I've heard of a Newark, Ohio. Learned something new today. :)