GAME TO PLAY - THIS OR THAT

A-M

Challenge Host
Here is a simple game to join in and play which will help us get to know each other a tiny bit better.
I will start by listing two things and the next person will choose which of the two they personally prefer.
For example I might say....... Summer or Winter
and the next person really likes Summer so they share the word "Summer" and then share two things for the following person to choose from.

Here we go......

Tea or Coffee

A-M

Challenge Host
Dark ( in chocolate ... not in men!!!)

Early riser or Sleep-in

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Definitely sleep-in (but I usually go to bed very late)

pastel colors or deep rich colors?

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host
I think both, depending on what it is. I know I have to choose one, so deep rich colors. :)

summer or winter?

Winter, but then I live in San Diego so winter has a different meaning. :cool: But when I did live in the Midwest (Iowa /Illinois), there is something very beautiful about a freshly fallen snow clinging to the trees and the sound of joy when kids ride their sleds down a hill!

Pepsi or Coke?

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Steph, where in San Diego do you live? We lived there off and on for over 20 years... in Imperial Beach, Coronado, and Poway. I miss the lovely weather there but don't miss the heavy traffic.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Anne-Marie, thanks for starting the Game to Play - This or That--I enjoy playing word games.

Read

fiction or non-fiction?

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Italian ... although Chinese is good once in awhile but I don't cook it ....

Hot or cold dessert ?

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host
Both! Well, chocolate ice cream is my favorite. :)

Ice cream or cake?

A-M

Challenge Host
This is an easy one for me..... I just love ROSES

Movies.... romance or comedy ?

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
That a hard one, but I'd probably slightly prefer romance. I haven't been to the movies in ages!!

High heels or flat shoes?

I live in Rancho Penasquitos, if you are familiar with it. Between Del Mar and Poway. Traffic isn't as bad as other big cities, but there are only so many major roads. For someone who grew up in Iowa, the winters were strange when we first moved here. But now it is hard to think of dealing with snow and ice.