Geometrical Template Challenge

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
For this challenge you are to fill in the template with pieces of a photo but from another part of that photo so the template becomes a collage like I did on my example. Then place it in on a page if you want. The links to Chris Spooner's blog are in the pdf and word files along with a link to the copper style I used. The poem by Emily Johnson was perfect for this sunset, I think she must have been looking at the same one :). I created a template for you in PSE 11 so you can just copy and paste into it. If you use PSE rather than Photoshop itself I've added a few tips on how to get around the differences. This template is 12 x 12 inches to make it easier to use. I reduced mine after I was finished with it. Pick up the template here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uk12cwniuf5hqvy/Geometric-template-challenge-SC-2015.zip?dl=0

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
What a wonderful template, Sue... Downloading it now. Then will have to hunt for a photo or two to use. LOL...

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Sue, thank you for the fabulous geometric template and for the tutorial and the links.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host
Thank you, Sue, this will be fun!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I think for this challenge it will be more dramatic with one photo but if you want to go for more than one then do it lol .... it will be fun to see what you do with it .... this would probably be a great template for lots of photos from one trip etc too

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Sue, thank you for the great template and the creative idea !
I did a little experimenting.-.and this is my result

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Oh WoW !! .... this absolutely glows and I love the Dalai Lama ... it will be sad when he leaves this world

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
.... this is amazing with the bright blue sky and the roughness of the mountains ... beautiful :)

Sandy

Esteemed Senior Member
That template is amazing Sue! I can't get over how creative everyone is here! Must try this.