CHALLENGES Gi'me Gi'me Challenge July

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - July

This month the Gi'mi Challenge is a little different . There are 3 parts to it, posted over 3 different weeks but I really thought it could be fun, so here goes ;
Gi'me Light please , more specifically the light of dawn !
Give me the best dawn light you can. Gi'me a page that says dawn to you. That I can tell is dawn , that is just uhmmmmm !
I chose a blend of 5 different papers, with a wee bit of masking , and a lot of erasing on the different layers. ( it was fun to do , it really was ) and in the end I "overlayed" a photo of a pier on a lake over it. And used a multiply blend mode .
Then added a magic light from an NBK kit ( but anything bright will do ) and defused that by altering the transparency.
Post it under miscellaneous in the Gallery, and here in this thread, so I know you have posted.
I am posting an example of just the blended papers ; You do not have to do the challenge this way, any thing that says dawn light to you is fine. But please not just a photo of dawn ....
Have fun, I can't wait to see your light of dawn pages !

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
:-28I will have to get my thinking cap on Thank you for the challenge Vivi .xxx

Last edited:

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
:-1this looks really fun Vivi, I will try to participate, I guess Dawn is sunrise if I am not mistaken...so we post like a progressive chllenge? This is step 1, I guess...Ok, I will figure it out by myself and come back.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Here's mine Thank you for the fun challenge Vivi.xxx
I am using 4 papers blended and re-coloured.
2 0verlays blended and re-coloured from Rosie's Beside the Seaside Bundle and A and K Art Seasons in the Sun Collection.
Magic light for the sun re-coloured cropped and blended from AASP Designs Artplay Palette Magoa
Papers are from Rosie's Designs. Beside the Seaside. A and K Art. Seasons in the Sun Collection.
Overlays from A and K Art.and Rosie's Beside the Seaside

TruusF

full

Here is my take on dawn.
Credits:
PS Marisa Lerin 48487 gard
Oscraps collabs - cozy & LL sailing
SI fall forest birds
A Wolff destination city scapes.
I didn't use any photos.