CHALLENGES GI'ME GI'ME Gi'ME arrows November

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - December

So how about some fun again.? We all have something in our lives that we wish we had more of, or in this case maybe have to many of ! So for this challenge I would love it if you would "give me " some ARROWS !
I can not be the only one that wonder :" Whats with all the arrows ? " Why is there nearly always an arrow in a kit, and what on earth am I supposed to use it for, apart from point at the photo, ( and we all know pointing is rude ! ) So my challenge to you is ; Dig out your arrows, (trust me if you type arrow in your file search, nearly every single kit you own will show up ) I want so see an abundance of them , but used in a different way, that what you normally would do. However you choose to do that I want to see ,so.....Gi'me it....
On my poster page ( top ) I used them to send a message ( not very inventive, but quite ok )
for my challenge page, I made an Arrow brush, and an Arrow cluster, that I then gave a style, and used as a mat. But you can do what ever you like as long as you have fun.
Please post in the miscellaneous gallery, and here in this thread, so I can see you have posted.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the challenge Vivi, and I LOVE the way you have used the arrows in your lovely sample page.

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member

TruusF

Thanks Vivi for this fun challenge.
All my credits are in de miscellaneous gallery
full

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness

So how about some fun again.? We all have something in our lives that we wish we had more of, or in this case maybe have to many of ! So for this challenge I would love it if you would "give me " some ARROWS !
I can not be the only one that wonder :" Whats with all the arrows ? " Why is there nearly always an arrow in a kit, and what on earth am I supposed to use it for, apart from point at the photo, ( and we all know pointing is rude ! ) So my challenge to you is ; Dig out your arrows, (trust me if you type arrow in your file search, nearly every single kit you own will show up ) I want so see an abundance of them , but used in a different way, that what you normally would do. However you choose to do that I want to see ,so.....Gi'me it....
On my poster page ( top ) I used them to send a message ( not very inventive, but quite ok )
for my challenge page, I made an Arrow brush, and an Arrow cluster, that I then gave a style, and used as a mat. But you can do what ever you like as long as you have fun.
Please post in the miscellaneous gallery, and here in this thread, so I can see you have posted.
You crack me up Vivi ...