Giving Thanks challenge

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I'm putting this out now but there is no hurry ... we have our Thanks Giving dinner this weekend and I thought it should be out before the States holiday as well so here it is ... if you don't have time to do it until later, even in November then that's okay ... here's mine to get you started ... Every day I am here and see the news I am so thankful I live in Canada, can wake up safe, know my family is safe and will be safe, have the right to vote and speak out, know I will be able to eat three meals a day, have a warm, dry roof over my head and last but not least I am still here :) ... I am full of gratitude

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Gorgeous layout, Sue, and a great idea for a challenge!

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Lovely page Sue, and thank so much for starting and hosting this challenge. I know exactly what I am thankful for right now!!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Sue, love the wonderful quote on your beautiful Giving Thanks page.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Perfect quote to take to heart. Our dinner will be on Sunday so I hope I will have some photos. Then again I'm usually in the kitchen so maybe not. ha ha

A-M

Challenge Host - July
Sue, Thank you for what you have shared in starting this challenge for us.

LoveitScrapit

Sue I'm always thankful for my kids. They are priceless!!! I don't get to play here often with designing, but this one was perfect!!

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Gorgeous page Kiana...............and nice to see you back on the site again.

LoveitScrapit

I try to visit when I can Robyn!! :D That darn life and not to mention my designing sometimes gets in the way. I wish I got to scrap like I used to!

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
Glad you enjoyed it Sue. Our Canadian members Thanksgiving frequently gets forgotten in light of the one we celebrate here in The States, but a Thanksgiving day anywhere is a good thing and they are all equally important.