"Grab my Kit" - Childrens Carnival

Gabi

Premier Senior Member
In Germany carnival time! Today is Shrove Monday! :-45
So you can grab my "Childrens Carnival" - Add-On!

Click to DOWNLOAD!

You know: when even you have time, you can play with it.
Than show us a layout with this Minikit!
Please post your pages here in this thread and also in the challenge gallery HERE and link back to this thread.

Everyone get a link to the complete kit via PM, who participated in this challenge.

This is the complete kit (67 elements and 25 papers):

I wish you much pleasure in the challenge and look forward to many participants! :)

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
This is delightful Gabi and what wonderful colours! THANK YOU.

:-26

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
Oh my! That carousel is stunning! I have never seen one with a bird. What a beautiful layout!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Gabi, thank you very much for the beautiful Children's Carnival add-on!

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
This is a very striking page. I've seen carousels with birds, but never one positioned like this one. How beautiful!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Memory .... after the morning I had could not go to Mardi Gras but this is what my muse told me she wanted :) ... Thank you Gabi ... this little kit is so pretttttty :)

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
Evelyn, the background is a photo of the festival parade coming down a street. You can just make out some people at the bottom and the buildings along the sides. Then I took one of Gabi's papers and placed it on top and brought the opacity way down so you could just see the parade through the paper. I then took another paper and used a starburst as a mask, then brought the opacity down. Thanks for your nice comment!