Haven't forgotten everybody lol ... absent again !!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
A couple of months of madness ..... Feb was a really work intensive Kaizen and along with that my nephew died suddenly of a heart attack ... 49 years old and then not being able to go to his funeral ... March ... ahhhh March ... crazy month but I have not forgotten you .. I'm working on something and should have it done by the end of the month or shortly there after :love::love::love::love:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
So sorry to hear of your sad news about your Nephew Sue it has been a rotten month for you please accept my condolences .xxx

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Sue, I'm sorry to hear about the sudden death of your nephew. It must have been so hard to accept not being able to go to his funeral.

But . . . .it's lovely to hear from you.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Oh Sue, such sad news about your nephew, I'm so sorry to hear it ♥ Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - May
So sorry about your nephew. Must have been such a shock. Sending hugs xxxxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Sue, sorry to hear the sad news of your nephew. Thinking of you and sending you b ig hugs...

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks everybody ..... We weren't close but trying to support my sister has been the hard part .... how do you do that long distance ? ... we've managed though. I find it's showing in my art .. no surprise there :) ... spring is here this year, still waiting to get my shot ... hubby is signed up for his first on Sunday thank goodness. I missed the category this time by 6 weeks lol so have to wait a bit longer....

Jody

The Wanderer.
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
So young, so sorry to hear this. horrid not being able to go to the funeral.