• Our December Progressive Scrap has started.  See HERE.   Thank you to Kim for hosting.

Hello Everyone!

Eustasia Arts

Hello!

First of all thanks so much for allowing me to join this lovely forum. Can't wait to see everyones work.

I live between New York City and Northern Kentucky (two worlds colliding!).

I love exploring the arts and learning all I can about Paintshop Pro.

I am an aspiring designer, bookworm, daytime office assistant and a fur mom to some guinea piggies and one kitty.

I'm a pretty friendly face so stop by and visit my gallery (once I upload a few things).

Happy Sunday!

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
Hello (real name?)

A WARM WELCOME TO YOU! Thank you for joining our Just Art community. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your work.

Before you post in our gallery please make yourself aware of our gallery rules which you can see HERE. Thanks.

:-59

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
A very warm welcome to Just Art. Looking forward to seeing your work.

:-56

Eustasia Arts

Thank you ladies!

Robyn, my real name is Sara but Eustasia is sorta a nickname/pen name I acquired. It's a name from classic literature.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
So which name do you prefer? :)

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
:-56 Hi Sara and a warm welcome to Just Art, look forward to seeing your work.

Last edited:

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Welcome Sara/Eustasia! Lovely names, either way! This group is marvelous and I hope you'll dig right in! Looking forward to seeing your contributions! :-57

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
A very warm welcome to just Art Sara/Eustasia I am looking forward to seeing your pages and hope you will join in with our group with everything that happens here it is a fun group we all help each other with any questions so enjoy and have fun.:-39

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Welcome, love your avatar, looking forward to seeing your gallery.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Welcome to Just Art, Eustasia! I'm in Northeast Kentucky!