Hello Friends

LunaMoon

Hello there!
I was a member here once and lost my sign in after a computer crash, had some health issues and totally lost my creative inspiration.
I have recently began to create again...starting from scratch pretty much. I reopened my little scrapbook shop and am working on things there but really just wanted a fun, safe place to do challenges and share my personal art journal and scrap page layouts.
Oh, my name is Stacy by the way. I'm 39, mom, psychologist, animal lover, and enjoy poetry and books.
I hope to make some friends here as I no longer partake in social media so my online socialization is pretty much null right now.
Nice to find this forum again! :)

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Stacy and welcome back! I KNOW that you will find as many friends here as you want. We have lots of animal lovers and avid readers. I look forward to your participation in the forum and the gallery.

:-59

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - May
Welcome back. This is a safe place,and we do have a ton of challenges every month to get you ,- and keep you , inspired. There keep being challenges posted during the month too,so there should be enough to keep you busy.
You can be your self here, so sit back and relax.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
this sure is the safest and best place on the internet ... welcome back and jump right in ... enjoy

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Hi Stacy :-57 to Just Art you will find plenty of friends on here I have clicked on your follow button so I will know when you put a page up we are a friendly group and help each other out when needed for what ever reasons so don't be afraid to talk to us there is always plenty to see in the forum Just have fun and enjoy your self.xxx

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - May
Hello there!
I was a member here once and lost my sign in after a computer crash, had some health issues and totally lost my creative inspiration.
I have recently began to create again...starting from scratch pretty much. I reopened my little scrapbook shop and am working on things there but really just wanted a fun, safe place to do challenges and share my personal art journal and scrap page layouts.
Oh, my name is Stacy by the way. I'm 39, mom, psychologist, animal lover, and enjoy poetry and books.
I hope to make some friends here as I no longer partake in social media so my online socialization is pretty much null right now.
Nice to find this forum again! :)
Welcome Stacy! It is good to see you and I look forward to seeing designs! :-62 :-62 :-62