Hello Friends

KFM

Hello, I am from OK and found your site from one of the members of Digital Scrappers who posted the Shoe Challenge in Facebook. Thought the challenge looked different and would give it a try. I have been digi scrapping for about 10 years and have taken a lot of classes from Digital Scrappers (Linda Sadggast and Jen White). I like to do pages with bright colors and many times flowers or my two fur babies (dogs - Duke & Daisy). I grow a lot of flowers and like to photograph them. Like to use brushes but am not very good with them. Also I like making my own elements when I have time. I use PS CC 2021 and Windows 10.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Hi and a warm welcome to Just Art! I'm glad that you joined our wonderful community and that you are participating. Many of us who use Adobe software have taken classes by Linda Sattgast and Jen White. I am looking forward to seeing more pages by you in the Gallery. If you have any questions, be sure to ask.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Kay and a very big warm welcome to our Just Art community. I look forward to seeing you in the forum and your work in the gallery.
:-39

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - April
A very warm welcome to Just Art. Glad you have decided to join our community.
:-59

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Hello Kay and welcome to Just Art, looking forward to seeing your pages :-57:-62

Farm Wife

Hi, Kay! Just Art has lots of fun challenges I'm sure you'll enjoy, and I'm guessing we'll bump into each other now and again. :)
Chris

WendyP

Premier Senior Member
Welcome to Just Art. Lots of friendly helpful people here, so don’t be afraid to ask for help if you get stuck.❤️

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Hi Kay welcome to Just Art we are a friendly group just ask if you need help or you can look in the forum.xxx