Hello from a Beginner, CraftArtist

DdraigGoch56

I've used CraftArtist infrequently over the years and decided earlier this year to learn, and use it, more.
Don't expect Gallery pages just yet 🤣. I mostly make the occasional card or 3D party craft - eg I held a Halloween party this year and made alternative "crackers" - a British party accessory. I made tiny coffins containg a poison label, a Good Luck or Bad Luck "motto" and a spell card. They, and the attendees' Halloween Portraits seemed to be much appreciated. So, as I use it more for 3d work, you can see why the Gallery won't have my name up in lights (plus I'm shy).

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Welcome,but please dont be shy. We are all easy going here,and on all different levels, so no worries about style or ability. If you need help, please just ask.

DdraigGoch56

Thank you. I feel more at ease already. I'm exploring the site and feeling inspired by the Hats competition - I never thought of doing something like that 😁

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Hello, a very warm welcome to Just Art and don't be shy, it's not about ability it's about creating and having fun.
So pleased my challenge has inspired you x :-59

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
A very warm welcome to Just Art. So pleased you have come to join us. Please don't be shy; we are a very friendly group.
:-59 😄:-36

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Yes, what everyone above has said!

We are a group of varying abilities. Some of us are right up there at a professional standard and some of us definitely are not. Then there are a lot of us somewhere in-between. As you can see there is no shop here. This is mainly a social group where we have fun and encourage and support one another, both in the digital world and also in real life.

Don't be shy just jump right on in..........and WELCOME!

A-M

Welcome to Just Art
I hope you settle in and enjoy being here. There a lot of members here whom will be able to help you with your program if you need any help.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you. I feel more at ease already. I'm exploring the site and feeling inspired by the Hats competition - I never thought of doing something like that 😁
Hi and welcome to Just Art! I'm glad that you're feeling inspired by the Hats challenge! There is no competition here so please join in the challenges that inspire you and have fun and be creative.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Hi a very warm welcome to our family we all started out from the beginning so please dont be shy your pages will never be ignored no matter what style of crafting you do all the challenges are fun and exciting I for one have learnt so much on Just Art everyone is friendly you only have to ask or start a thread if you need any help so just enjoy what you do best and learn as I have as you go along..:-56

DdraigGoch56

Thank you all, what a welcome!

I was playing around with some CraftArtist and LCWaterworth digikits and I've actually entered the November Quote Challenge :D Thank you for the confidence boost. I've never done anything like this before, it was fun :)

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member

I was playing around with some CraftArtist and LCWaterworth digikits and I've actually entered the November Quote Challenge :D Thank you for the confidence boost. I've never done anything like this before, it was fun :)
Love your page xxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Love your beautiful page and I'm glad that you joined in the Quote Challenge. If you have any questions, be sure to ask.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Welcome to Just Art, so glad you're here and have participated in a challenge already!

Alfred

Welcome, Red Dragon! ;)

It’s good to see yet another CraftArtist user here. :)

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Welcome to Just Art....this is a really lovely, friendly place and nobody judges...everything you do is appreciated and loved which is a huuge confidence boost. Have fun :-f