Hello from another Scrap Girl

crs

Hello! My name is Carla and I was a Scrap Girl for many, many years. I am an Army wife (well, he's retired now, lol) and we have 2 daughters. One daughter just graduated from college and the other is a junior in college. I love baseball (Go Yankees!) and all things Disney. We just returned from a long vacation so I have a lot to scrap. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome ~ even tho you're a dreaded Yankee fan ... Orioles here (♥) ... but we only scrap beautiful things LOL
Hi Ev! We were stationed near Baltimore for 4 years. We went to tons of O's games and I love Camden Yards! I like to see them do well, just not better than the Yankees. We are from western NY originally and will move back there in the near future.

:-56 Carla! I hope you like it here as much as I do.

Reactions: crs
Hello Carla, and a big WARM WELCOME to our Just Art community. I look forward to getting to know you on the forum and seeing your creations in the gallery.

:-59

Hi Carla and welcome to Just Art! Please join in the Forum and Gallery. Looking forward to seeing your vacation photos!

Welcome ~ even tho you're a dreaded Yankee fan ... Orioles here (♥) ... but we only scrap beautiful things LOL
Welcome @crs - although I'm not a sports fan of any kind, I just had to respond after reading Ev's reaction. Being a New Englander, I live in a world of strong Red Sox fans and I'm very aware of how much the Boston Red Sox fans dislike Yankee fans (sadly, I even know a woman who's son was murdered after being seen in a New England bar wearing a Yankees cap). This world is insane but I'm fairly confident that that insanity is not amongst us here at Just Art Scrapbooking. Looking forward to seeing your new scrap pages.
:-57

Reactions: Ev
Welcome Carla! Looking forward to see your pages in the gallery. Sorry the Yankees aren't doing well right now. But neither are the Rays where I am in the Tampa area.

@Rose Thorn @Norma @crs ~ OMGosh Rose, that's terrible about that fan being murdered ... back when I could go to the ball games, for sure we went when the Yankees were in town and it was fun carrying on out in the street (the old stadium) and on our way in (the new one) don't ever remember seeing any anger! The O's are doing very well ... :-62

Back