Hello from another Scrap Girl

crs

Hello! My name is Carla and I was a Scrap Girl for many, many years. I am an Army wife (well, he's retired now, lol) and we have 2 daughters. One daughter just graduated from college and the other is a junior in college. I love baseball (Go Yankees!) and all things Disney. We just returned from a long vacation so I have a lot to scrap. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome ~ even tho you're a dreaded Yankee fan ... Orioles here (♥) ... but we only scrap beautiful things LOL

Reactions: crs
Welcome ~ even tho you're a dreaded Yankee fan ... Orioles here (♥) ... but we only scrap beautiful things LOL
Hi Ev! We were stationed near Baltimore for 4 years. We went to tons of O's games and I love Camden Yards! I like to see them do well, just not better than the Yankees. We are from western NY originally and will move back there in the near future.

:-56 Carla! I hope you like it here as much as I do.

Hello Carla, and a big WARM WELCOME to our Just Art community. I look forward to getting to know you on the forum and seeing your creations in the gallery.

:-59

Hi Carla and welcome to Just Art! Please join in the Forum and Gallery. Looking forward to seeing your vacation photos!

Back