Hello From Canada

I am so excited to be part of your group. I live in Saskatchewan, Canada, and we just retired from farming and now have moved to a small local town. I am loving my new lifestyle and have more time for digital scrapbooking which is my passion. I have digitalscrapbooked for years, I use PSE and just recently upgraded to 2020 but have not installed my actions etc yet so I am still using PSE 14. I love learning new techniques and styles. I have learned a lot from great teachers like Linda Sattgast. What I love the most about digital scrapbooking is that one is never finished learning and I get so inspired by other's work. I recently inherited my parents and my husband's parents photos. Busy sorting and scanning and than i want to create hard cover photos books with the stories. I also have two Granddaughters that are the delight of my life that i also enjoy scrapbooking about. Looking forward to meeting you all! Janet

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Hello Janet, a huge :-59to Just Art - this is an amazing placed to be. Looking forward to seeing your LOs :-f:-f

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - April
Hello Janet, and a big WARM WELCOME to our Just Art community. I learned a lot from Linda Sattgast too and was one of the original members on her site, in fact I was part of her very first creative team. :)

:-56

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Hi Janet and welcome to Just Art! I think many of us have learned a lot from Linda Sattgast. Were you a member at Scrapbookgraphics? Your lovetodecorate name sounds very familiar to me.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
:-56 A very warm welcome Janet, I'm sure you will love it here as we all do x

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - April
Welcome to Just Art, Janet, I'm glad you're here!

Thanks for such a warm welcome!! I am loving it here, everyone is so friendly and the freedom to be able to create with any kit is so liberating!! Also the challenges are fun and make me push myself to think outside the box. Thanks for this awesome website!!!

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
A very belated welcome. Happy to see you are enjoying yourself !