• by Rosie

by Poppy

by biche57

by 01lousmith

Hello from Durham, UK

Canterslowly

Hi, I'm Pam (aka Canterslowly) and I've been inspired to join in some of the challenges by Rosie Heywood. I normally just post on facebook groups but thought I'd do something different. I have used Craft Artist for a few years but recently started to use Affinity Photo and Designer so I was pleased to see a tutorial for Affinity on this site.

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - September
Hi and welcome. I am sure you will enjoy it here. Your page needs to be no more than 250kbps or 600 x 600 pixels. In CraftArtist export options are used for 're sizing, in Affinity as far as I know it is the save for web option you need, but it might be called export too., I can't remember. There is a thread in the daisy trail section here on the site, if you have difficulties. There is also a,thread on how to load to the gallery,in the first section of the forum. Sorry I can't link, I am writing this on the kindle. Have fun, enjoy. If you need help hollar....
After all that I saw,your pages in the gallery, they look great ...

Last edited:

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Welcome Pam. I am so happy to see you here. I am sure you will love it. Just let me know if you need any help.
:-59

Canterslowly

Hi and welcome. I am sure you will enjoy it here. Your page needs to be no more than 250kbps or 600 x 600 pixels. In CraftArtist export options are used for 're sizing, in Affinity as far as I know it is the save for web option you need, but it might be called export too., I can't remember. There is a thread in the daisy trail section here on the site, if you have difficulties. There is also a,thread on how to load to the gallery,in the first section of the forum. Sorry I can't link, I am writing this on the kindle. Have fun, enjoy. If you need help hollar....
After all that I saw,your pages in the gallery, they look great ...
Thank you, I will check out the Export for Web option. I took the first one down to 600x600 but didn't think the quality was so good. On the 2nd page I found a slider to change quality which meant I could get the 600x600 but with high quality all within the 250kbs.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Hi Pam and a very warm welcome to this great site, look forward to seeing you around the site x
:-56