Hello from Europe

TalyQ

Newcomer
Hi, I have not scrapped for years now, but in the past I loved digital scrapbooking and was very active on another forum (which sadly closed) and did many pages. I am a busy momma of 7 - although by now only 3 live at home during the school year. I would like to get scrapping again and hope that this forum might give me the right push. I probably won't get much done this month, since it is exceptionally busy, but hopefully I get to know you a bit before I have a bit more breathing room during the summer.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
A warm welcome to Just Art and look forward to seeing your work when you have the time x :-56

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
A very warm welcome to Just Art. I am sure you will love it here. Looking forward to seeing your pages 💕

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Hello TalyQ and WELCOME to our community! Hopefully you will find this site a good fit for you and give you the push that you need. You will find that we are very relaxed and welcoming. There are no prima donnas or drama queens here! :)

I look forward to your participation on the forum and seeing your work in the gallery. ❤

:-59

A-M

Challenge Host
:-57 Hope you settle in and enjoy being here and do find the time soon to take part in some of our great challenges.

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
You have found the perfect place to be............looking forward to getting to know you and your art, as time permits. Summer is always a busy time, isn't it? WELCOME!!! :-k :-16

Hi Taly, welcome. I remember you from DSP. Great to see you back to scrapping, such friendly fellow scrappers here, I look forward to seeing your pages again.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Hi Taly and welcome to Just Art! I'm glad that you joined Just Art and that you will be participating when you have more time.

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Welcome to Just Art Taly! I hope you have lots of fun scrapping again!!
:-56

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Hello TallyQ welcome to Just Art I hope you get settled in soon and find your way around just ask if you need help we always do our best I am looking forward to seeing your pages. :-56