Hello from France ! The return !

Cath Voisin

Happy new year to everybody !
I'm back at Just Art after a brief appearance and sudden disappearance due to misreading the names of the admins of this wonderful site.
Robyn warmly welcomed me back and I am really happy about it.
I'm meeting up with friends that I've known for several years and that I really like, I also owe them encouragement to come back and do challenges in complete freedom!
I've been scrapping for 12 years, self-taught with the CS5 version of Photoshop! I don't dare go beyond this version for fear of being overwhelmed by mastering new techniques! I discovered Photoshop alone by following tutorials and I want to focus my time on creation rather than technique. I do things differently, but I always achieve what I want! I started in France with French stores and a French forum and quickly was attracted by the wonders of Anglo-Saxon stores and their way of being truly friendly and available to help beginners. I had the chance to meet exceptional designers, I participated in many CTs in France and then I devoted myself to designers (American, English and others) who recruited me without my asking. This has become a source of friendship, of trust that I cherish again and again! As time goes by, I am much less productive than when I started out frenetically, but I mainly think about taking care of my work, I am very demanding of myself. I don't take refuge in a particular style, I like to explore and tame! For personal reasons I don't use any photos of my family and friends: photos of my garden sometimes, rarely of my house; I spend hours choosing photos from image banks! I chose late to take on challenges to get out of my routine and my convictions. I had some great encounters and having guidelines to follow is a good discipline! My only disappointment is that I am not perfectly bilingual, which prevents me from participating in conversations. But I am naturally shy and above all very humble and honest! Please forgive me for not really being present in the debates.
My private life is quite particular and I don't really want to summarize it in a few sentences. Each of us has a journey that is more or less painful to express or difficult to share. My pages will tell you about me.
Thank you again for welcoming me among you!
Tenderly,
Cath,

Welcome back Cath.

For me, it's particularly heartwarming to welcome back an ex member. I look forward to your participation on our site. :)

Cath, welcome back! I'm glad that you're back and participating in the challenges and leaving wonderful comments for other members in the gallery. If you have any questions, please ask.

I'm late in saying hello Cath ~ that's me ... late! Bilingual - you're not perfect ~ I'm totally impressed with anyone who can speak more than 1 language! Talk away - we get through it ... there's translaters, and if all else fails someone will jump in and tell us what is meant! Don't limit yourself to silence ... honestly, would love the chat with you. Have fun here, it's a great place @Robyn has given us.

I'm late in saying hello Cath ~ that's me ... late! Bilingual - you're not perfect ~ I'm totally impressed with anyone who can speak more than 1 language! Talk away - we get through it ... there's translaters, and if all else fails someone will jump in and tell us what is meant! Don't limit yourself to silence ... honestly, would love the chat with you. Have fun here, it's a great place @Robyn has given us.
Your comment is most warm! I would also like to chat with you! I find you very realistic and sarcastic too, and I love that! Yes, Robyn's forum is extraordinary! Never in 12 years of scrapbooking have I felt so comfortable! It's wonderful to be so well surrounded! :-e :-10

Your reply is well received Cath - so now I expect to see you chatting away!

Back