Hello from Scotland

JaneMarion

I first got into digital scrapping when I bought Digital Scrap Artist from QVC in 2009 and have gone through all the upgrades etc. since then. I haven't done much scrapping since DT closed down , but my mojo is coming back!!

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
Welcome Jane............this is just the place to get your mojo up and running. I'm so happy that you have followed up on my Facebook post. :)

As far as I know you are only second member we have who lives in Scotland. The other member is @Lillias

:-39

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
A very warm welcome and glad your mojo is on the up. Look forward to seeing your work x :-56

Lillias

Esteemed Senior Member
Welcome Jane, I am a former Craft Artist user myself and live as Robyn said in 'Bonnie Scotland' - well it's bonnie when it's not raining...lol. You will love it here. Lots of challenges to get involved in if you want to and everyone is so friendly. Just jump right in and you will soon feel at home.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
A very warm welcome to Just Art Jane. So happy you have joined us xxxxx
:-59

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
A huge welcome to Just Art Jane. This is a lovely place and you will fit right in. This is the perfect place for getting your mojo back - just have a wander through the gallery :-f :-f :-59

JaneMarion

Welcome Jane, I am a former Craft Artist user myself and live as Robyn said in 'Bonnie Scotland' - well it's bonnie when it's not raining...lol. You will love it here. Lots of challenges to get involved in if you want to and everyone is so friendly. Just jump right in and you will soon feel at home.
Thanks, Lillias :)

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Welcome to Just Art Jane you will get plenty of inspiration on here with all of the challenges it will soon get your mojo back. :-57