Hello from Spain

Megsmum

Hi, obviously I am new here. I’m British but I have lived in a remote corner of Spain for nearly six years. I used to scrap a lot, but the loss of all my data including kits etc meant I lost momentum. However I have recently reinstalled my craft artist and am ready to get going again, used to belong to another forum which I think has now closed down, daisytrail. Looking forward to building up the stash again and entering the competitions.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
A very warm welcome to Just Art. There are lots of ex-Daisytrailers here so you should feel right at home. Lovely to see you back xxxxx

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Welcome to our Just Art community! I'm delighted that you have found us and as Rosie has already said, we have quite a few of ex-Daisytrailers here. I look forward to your participation here on the forum and in the gallery.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Hi and welcome to Just Art, look forward to seeing your work :-56

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - January
Welcome to Just Art, I'm glad you're here!

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
welcome Megsmum ... you're in good hands with all the daisy trailers here ... jump in and have fun

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Being a part of Just Art is wonderful..............it's a great place to be in and WELCOME!

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
There are always a good variety of challenges every month so have at it! I am looking forward to viewing your pages. Feel free to ask questions we are here too help and encourage.