• Suggest a palette for our end of year members' kit HERE.  Suggestions to be submitted by Tuesday 19th please.

hello from sunny california

chigirl

hello and thank you for welcoming me to Just Art. I've been a digi-scrapper for 10+ years and just love it. I scrap for several wonderful designers. I look forward to seeing all your beautiful pages

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Hi chigirl (do you prefer that or your real name?) WELCOME to our site, I'm very pleased that you have chosen to join us and I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your work.

With 10+ years, you certainly have plenty of experience!

:-39

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - November
Welcome to Just Art, I look forward to seeing your pages!

yorkiemom

Welcome to Just Art Chigirl! Looking forward to seeing your pages and talking to you. Are you over at The Lilypad? I love your pages...from traditional to art journal.

chigirl

thanks for the warm welcome, chigirl or judy, I answer to either one...and yes I'm at the Pad, it's my digi home.
I have a variety of styles from white space to art journaling, I love it all.
I'm going to try some august challenges, love the mini kit from jill (i'm a big fan) and I'm interested in the card challenge...I started as a card maker but haven't done one in a long time, this just might be the push I need.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Hi Judy and welcome to Just Art. Your pages in this month's quote challenge and the August It's Your Choice challenge are beautiful.

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
Hi Judy! Welcome! So glad you joined us. I love The Pad!! Was a guest CT member a few months ago. Had to cut back though so don't visit much. I get myself into too many sites, but I LOVE them all!!!! Looking forward to seeing your work.

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
Hi Judy! I'm a bit late with my welcome but here it comes! Welcome Judy, we are so glad that you decided to join us. It's a great place.