Hello & Introduction from Renee'

Renee'

Hello. My "real" name is Shawna, but I go by my middle name Renee' sometimes too, I go by either, so feel free to use whichever you choose. Renee' is the name I mostly use for forums and such.
A bit about me:
First of all, I am a Momma to 5 kids. My first is Ryan, he is 27 years old. My next child is Brittany, and she is 25. I am also Mom to an angel baby in Heaven. His name is Drake. After Drake, God was nice enough to bless me with Twins. I call them my rainbow babies after the storm. Jacob and Brandon are 11. Both of my boys have Autism, OCD, and mood Disorder. I homeschool my twins.
My daughter Brittany blessed me with three grandbabies so far. Ricky is 5, Braylyn is 3, and Payton is 1.
I babysit my grandkids and two other kiddos full time in addition to Homeschooling. My plate is full Haha.
In the little bit of spare time that I do have, I like to scrapbook. I do Bible Journaling, I read Scripture a lot. I love the outdoors, I play with my camera a lot, though I am nowhere near good enough to call myself a photographer Haha. Just capture moments I want to remember, but LOTS of them Haha.
I have been away from scrapping for about 2 years while I was busy with travels, but I am back home now and ready to open up my photoshop and slowly start scrapping again. I sure have lots of memories to scrap.
I love challenges and hope to participate in challenges on this site! I will take it slowly at first! I can't wait to get to know some of you ladies!
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Robyn

Administrator and Owner
Staff member
Hello Shawna,

Welcome to our Just Art community. I feel that you will fit in really well at JA.

WOW, you certainly have a lot on your plate! You must be one very busy woman, but I'm delighted that you will find time to be an active member here and I look forward to seeing some of your work.

:-39

Rosie

Esteemed Senior Member
A warm welcome to Just Art, Shawna. You're certainly very busy. Really looking forward to getting to know you 💕

Grace

Esteemed Senior Member
Hi Shawna and welcome to Just Art! You are very busy and I'm glad that you have a little time for yourself.

Pekarokiki

Premier Senior Member
Such a lovely introduction Shawna Renee.....I love both of your names 😜😁 You certainly do have a busy life but your family sound wonderful. So glad you’ve joined Just Art.....enjoy, it’s a great place x

Poppy

Esteemed Senior Member
Welcome to Just Art Shawna Renee both of your names are beautiful you sound a beautiful person with everything you have to cope with...I am sure once you are settled and get to know your way around here you will have lot's of fun ...here at Just Art we are here for each other we are one big happy family.xxx :-56

A-M

Welcome Shawna
I hope you settle in and enjoy being here. I enjoy doing some Scripture Art ( digital) and have dabbled in a little bit of Micro Bible Journaling ( using a small Bible) and would like to do more of it.
You do sound one busy mother with homeschooling your twins. I have a great-nephew who is autistic with him and his Dad living with my sister ( his grandmother).

Barb

Premier Senior Member
A very warm welcome to Just Art, Shawna. It's nice that you have some time for yourself too, I'm sure you will love it here. :-39

KimR.

Administrator and Premier Senior Member
Staff member
You're a busy person, Shawna! I'm so glad you've joined us at Just Art!

Sue C

Premier Senior Member
Wow ... what's the phrase ? ...oh yeah ... if you want something done give it to a busy woman lol ... you are amazing ... welcome to Just Art, you will love it :)

bahtoy

Hey Shawna - good to see you here. This is a wonderful place to hang out. Everyone is so caring and supportive. It takes a bit to get to know the ins and outs, but now with their new site looking so much like PBP’s, I’m sure you won’t have any issues. Come participate, make comments and enjoy the inspiration you’ll get from these artistic ladies, and you’ll enjoy yourself. Looking forward to seeing your beautiful layouts here!