Hello

AnitaH

Hi all I have been digi crafting for 10 years using Craft Artist Professional. I have learnt so much over those years and will be forever grateful to my friends that have helped me grow. Still learning everyday and there are not many days when I don't scrap. I love making pages, making memories for my albums which are mostly holidays and my family. I also love making cards and not bought one for many years. I have been making & designing Pop Up Box cards for the last 5 years which is also a passion. I am also very honoured to be on the Creative Team for 3 passionate designers.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Anita. Thank you for your introduction. I am delighted to welcome you to our Just Art community and I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your creations.

:-57

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
Hi Anita and a very warm welcome to Just Art. I'm glad to see that you have posted your gorgeous page in the Gallery and that you have been leaving comments in the Gallery. If you have any questions, be sure to ask.

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - May
Welcome. You will find .any like-minded people here, so sit back and relax...... but not to much,we want to see your stuff...:-57

AnitaH

Hello Anita. Thank you for your introduction. I am delighted to welcome you to our Just Art community and I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your creations.

:-57
Thank you Robyn for the lovely warm welcome

AnitaH

Hi Anita and a very warm welcome to Just Art. I'm glad to see that you have posted your gorgeous page in the Gallery and that you have been leaving comments in the Gallery. If you have any questions, be sure to ask.
Thank you Grace am loving the inspirational pages and will do re the questions !

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Hi Anita, :-39 to our friendly group, just ask if you need any help or pop into the forum there is always something there for those that need any help.xxx

Escara

Challenge Host - May
:-59Hi Anita, welcome to Just Art - a wonderful community! Looking forward to see your artwork♥