Hello

Scrapgran

My name is Laraine & I live in New Beith, Queensland. I belonged to ScrapGirls for 17 years and have been looking for a new home. Just Art sounds like a great place to be. I am married and have 2 adult children (as well as 1 deceased son) and 2 grandsons. I am looking forward to exploring the site & joining in some of the challenges.

Welcome Laraine. It's hard to lose your scrapping home but this is a very friendly site, I hope you'll find a new home here. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Hi Laraine and welcome this is great and friendly site look forward to seeing your work. I have learnt something new today, I live on Bribie Island, originally Gold Coast, and had never heard of your suburb, so I immediately had to google it, now I am happy, I am sure you will love this site everybody is so friendly.

Hello Laraine and a big WARM WELCOME to our Just Art community. I look forward to your participation here and seeing your pages in the gallery.

:-56

My name is Laraine & I live in New Beith, Queensland. I belonged to ScrapGirls for 17 years and have been looking for a new home. Just Art sounds like a great place to be. I am married and have 2 adult children (as well as 1 deceased son) and 2 grandsons. I am looking forward to exploring the site & joining in some of the challenges.
Laraine I know coming to a new site can be daunting, especially one that may be using different software to what you are used of. If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask in the forum or contact me. :):)

Hi Laraine. Welcome. You are half an hour from me .. I am in Loganlea. And Glyn (another here on the site), is same, she is very close to where I live.

Enjoy your time here. We are a friendly bunch. I am looking forward to seeing your work in the gallery, when I get back from my holiday in end of June.

Hi Laraine and welcome to Just Art! I'm glad that you joined and that Just Art will be your new home. Please join in the Forum and Gallery. If you have any questions, please ask.

Hello Laraine! :-59 this is a great place to be creative. I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

:-57 Lorraine, It's sad that you lost your home, some of us also lost our home on daisytrail a few years ago,we had no where to go,then Robyn very kindly offered to take us on board with her home at Just Art...we love being here,I for one would not go anywhere else as this family is so friendly you can
enjoy scrapping what you love most.

Back