Hey Everybody

Evelyn, I miss WendyP
I did a Search on WendyP and she was last seen on April 6 2024, her last forum post was Oct 8 2023, and her last page in the Gallery was Aug 22, 2022.

• Wow
Reactions: Ev
Evelyn, I miss WendyP
I did a Search on WendyP and she was last seen on April 6 2024, her last forum post was Oct 8 2023, and her last page in the Gallery was Aug 22, 2022.
I see the name :eek::LOL:

There are a few older regulars that no longer visit. Just for general information..........if a member hasn't posted in the forum or gallery for over 12 months I delete their gallery. There is no sense those images just sitting there taking up server space.

I've left instructions that when I kick the bucket (wonder where that came from) ... Joseph (Vicki's son) will sign on and let y'all know! Everyone can raise a glass :rolleyes: The term is known to date from at least the 16th century. The more interesting (and probably apochryphal) origin relates to suicides who would stand on a large bucket with noose around the neck and, at the moment of their choosing, would kick away the bucket.

I've left instructions that when I kick the bucket (wonder where that came from) ... Joseph (Vicki's son) will sign on and let y'all know! Everyone can raise a glass :rolleyes: The term is known to date from at least the 16th century. The more interesting (and probably apochryphal) origin relates to suicides who would stand on a large bucket with noose around the neck and, at the moment of their choosing, would kick away the bucket.
You are hilarious Ev, I hope that bucket won't get kicked for a good few more years.xx

Thanks for a good laugh and don't you be going anywhere too soon.
Now if the noose around the neck is only attached to the bucket then just a slight sprain I would think !

LOL! Don't kick the bucket!

@Barb - I have no idea about the rope being attched to the bucket ... just take another sip ... I was telling y'all where the saying came from and since it came from over there ... talk with someone over there

For those who have missed me, I no longer do scrapbooking, but I do still read the comment on here daily, just don’t log in.
I now do digital water colouring and drawing in Procreate which I find much more rewarding.

Thank you for asking.
Wendy, I have missed you and thank you for the update. Do what you love to do and find more rewarding.

I would also like to know what happened to Vivi ? :-13
Hi. Nice to be missed.
I am ok, and like Wendy I also no longer scrapbook.
Nor am I very much on line,but I do try to check in with you all most weeks.
As many of you know,I have had a few stressful years with family, sickness, injuries and general family drama, and to be honest it has just sapped my energy.
But... I have taken some painting classes,both online,and this year also an adult " in person " class and I am very much enjoying having a go at splashing paint around.
@Robyn I will have a look at my gallery ,and if it is ok with you I will just leave 1 or 2 pages,.... Just in case inspiration strikes ,but if you need to take it all down,so be it...😉
Happy scrapping,and chatting everyone....

Hi. Nice to be missed.
As many of you know,I have had a few stressful years with family, sickness, injuries and general family drama, and to be honest it has just sapped my energy.
But... I have taken some painting classes,both online,and this year also an adult " in person " class and I am very much enjoying having a go at splashing paint around.
@Robyn I will have a look at my gallery ,and if it is ok with you I will just leave 1 or 2 pages,.... Just in case inspiration strikes ,but if you need to take it all down,so be it...😉
Lovely to see your here Vivi. 🧡 You don't have a large gallery so I'm happy to leave as it, but that is up to you. :)

Hi. Nice to be missed.
Vivi, I've missed you and thanks for letting us know that you no longer scrapbook and enjoy painting!

Hi. Nice to be missed.
Vivi, thanks for messaging us. Have missed you. That´s great that you do what makes you
happy even if it is not scrapping. Wish you Luck with what you do.:)

Back