Hi! Everyone

RJMJ

I'm A Newbie! Here...

But I Suspect That A Lot Of You Know Me...Either From My FB Feed Or From Various Other Forums That I Frequent!...I Know I Recognize Many Of You!...That's Cool!...Makes One Feel Welcome Right Away!...I'm Known As RJMJ Everywhere I Go Scrapbooking-ly Speaking That Is...But Rhonda Is My Name & I'm From Canada...I Am Proud! & Happy! To Say That I Also CT For Karen [Kakleidesigns] & Ange [Dutch Dream Designs]...And A Few Other CT's As Well!...Dipping My Toe In For Some Challenges!...Hearts Everyone!!!...:-42...

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - July
Hello Rhonda. A very warm welcome to Just Art. So happy you have decided to join our wonderful community.
:-59

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Hi Rhonda :-56 I am so pleased you have joined our friendly group we look forward to seeing your pages.xxx

RJMJ

@Poppy I Just Finished The UIA Mini Challenge For July...But I Can't Figure Out How To Link My Layout Properly From The Thread To The Gallery???...I Tried All The Ways I Can Think Of...But None Seem To Work???...Help Please?...Thanks In Advance...

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Hi, Rhonda, and welcome to Just Art! I recognize your name from the Pad. I'm glad you were able to upload your page to the Gallery and received a GSO for your gorgeous page.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
@Poppy I Just Finished The UIA Mini Challenge For July...But I Can't Figure Out How To Link My Layout Properly From The Thread To The Gallery???...I Tried All The Ways I Can Think Of...But None Seem To Work???...Help Please?...Thanks In Advance...
Is this what you mean Rhonda?

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - July
Hi Rhonda. Welcome 🌹 If we didn't have colour before, we will get it now for sure :). Looking forward to seeing your take on the challenges here. Enjoy

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Is this what you mean Rhonda?

Thank you Robyn for helping Rhonda I missed this message I am sure it will help her.xx