Hi everyone

bcgal00

I'm Rae, aka bcgal00, and am glad to have found this place, seeing a lot of familiar faces here. I like the idea of posting some layouts that are non-CT pages, where I can mix and match my kits to my hearts content. The challenges look fun and I plan on joining in on some of them.

About me...I'm in the interior of BC Canada, have been a scrapper for years, am a retired photographer and my hobby is wildlife and landscape photography.

We've got 3 dogs and you'll see lots of them in my LOs. Glad to be here.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Rae, and a very BIG warm welcome to you.

I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your creations in our gallery. I'll be looking forward to seeing some of your photography too!

...... and we have a lot of dog people here (myself included).

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Rae... so good to see you here. Yes, it is fun place to hang out. There are always from fun challenges to do each month.

Reactions: Ev

Norma

Premier Senior Member
Welcoma Rae! I love the mix/match kits too! And I do landscape and wildlife photography!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
2023 Project 52 Challenge Host
Hi Rae and welcome to Just Art! I'm glad that you're here. Please join in the challenges. If you have any questions, be sure to ask.

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - February
Hi Rae, sorry I missed this. Welcome . Happy to see you here. :-i :-56

faerywings

Hi Rae, and a very BIG warm welcome to you.

I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your creations in our gallery. I'll be looking forward to seeing some of your photography too!

...... and we have a lot of dog people here (myself included).
Wait until you see pictures of her dogs! I love them!

*waves hi to Rae* 👋

bcgal00

Lots of scrapping buddies here! I don't know how much time I'll have to do my own pages (not CT pages) but its nice to know this is here and I can come play when my schedule allows. Right now I have no PS as my computer is in the shop, hopefully getting fixed quickly.

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Welcome, Rae, nice to see another dog friend here. I am looking forward to a lot of dog pages. :)

bcgal00

My computer has been in the shop this week and then will have to reload everything. No scrapping for awhile but eventually I will have a faster computer. At least I brought it in before it crashed.