• by BrightEyes

by Kakleidesigns

by Carmen R

by Anita

I’ll be back.

WendyP

Premier Senior Member
Haven’t been able to do any scrapping or entering challenges this week as I have got this damned flu! Cough, cough, cough all night long. So tired and don’t feel like doing anything at the moment. My husband has it as well and my son has just gone back to work after he had it earlier.

I do pop in for a quick look every day, but I hope to be able to catch up with all again soon.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Wendy, I'm sorry to hear that you're down with the flu and that your husband and son had the flu. Take care and I hope you're feeling better very soon. Sending you big hugs,

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - January
ahhh ... it's hit pretty hard this year ... take good care and rest ...

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Take care Wendy! So far we have managed to avoid it but from what we're hearing it hasn't even peaked yet and could be out there several more weeks. So it's day to day.

Lillias

Esteemed Senior Member
There seems to be a lot of it about this year. Take care Wendy and look after yourself and hope you and your family all feel better soon.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Hope you and Hubby will soon be feeling better, the cough is a real pain I know xxx

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
If I were closer I'd send you some home made chicken soup :) ..... get better soon