• by BrightEyes

by Kakleidesigns

by Carmen R

by Anita

I’m back.

WendyP

Premier Senior Member
Having got over the flu I then went down with a nasty stomach bug which really knocked me for six. Couldn’t keep anything down for days.

Hopefully I am now getting over it and regaining my strength each day.

I will get back to making my scrap pages and adding some comment.

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - January
Sorry you have been so poorly Wendy. Hope you feel much better soon. xxxx

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
YUK .... having both right after the other has to be the worst .... make sure you feel better before you try anything strenuous girl .. rest and more rest right now

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Wendy, I'm sorry to hear that you had the flu and then a nasty stomach bug. Take care and get well soon.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - January
OMGosh, Wendy ... awful ... take care and don't overdo

Lindsay

Premier Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
One after the other.....that doesn’t seem very fair....hope you feel better soon Wendy. Take care, rest is a great healer.

Sandy

Esteemed Senior Member
I'm so glad you are better now Wendy! It's terrible to get the flu and then a bug on top of it!

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
Wendy, so glad you are on your way to recovery and better days. This flu and the nasty stomach bug that is going around is really causing havoc on a lot of people. HUGS to you!!!

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
I am sorry to hear that you have been sick Wendy. Take care of yourself so you are feeling your best soon.

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - January
Glad to see you back. Hope you are fit and strong soon.

Kappy2

Glad you are feeling a bit better. This flu has been wicked this year. Rest and lots of fluids.

Moby

Glad to hear you are feeling better. It takes a while to get over being ill like that, take care of yourself! :)