I'd like to share this with you - 2023

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
So true!

facebook image.jpg

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
sadly seems to be the truth these days. Have to put my hand up here too. every morning with coffee I check emails and facebook, and then do my wordle then my quordle, then I do my Quiz Planet trivia game.. that wastes quite a lot of time.
Time enjoyed is NOT wasted ... take time to do what you like - as long as it's not hurting anyone, it's good for you ♥

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
2023 Project 52 Challenge Host
LOL--I'm on the computer too much!
Me too - There is so much of Interest.
But at least I´ve no Smartphone !
me either, Helga and what would I do stuck in my house if I didn't have my desktop?
I have a smartphone and use it for calls outside my area code. The screen is too small and I have to use a stylus to hunt and peck for the letters so I use my desktop computer so that I can type on my keyboard and it's easier.

Cheryln

the dogs look like livestock guard dogs - maybe Great Pyrenees?
Yes, the one in the back (kind of hard to see) is a Great Purenees and the other one was a mix - both were herd dogs. They all came together. It was SO cute!

Reactions: Ev

Cheryln

sadly seems to be the truth these days. Have to put my hand up here too. every morning with coffee I check emails and facebook, and then do my wordle then my quordle, then I do my Quiz Planet trivia game.. that wastes quite a lot of time.
Guilty here too. My daughter and granddaugter were here yesterday and my husband walked out to join us and we were all on our phones. LOL In all honesty, we were sharing pictures with each other, but he thought it was so funny. He sat down and started pecking on his, too. Haha

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
2023 Project 52 Challenge Host
Guilty here too. My daughter and granddaugter were here yesterday and my husband walked out to join us and we were all on our phones. LOL In all honesty, we were sharing pictures with each other, but he thought it was so funny. He sat down and started pecking on his, too. Haha
Yes, love sharing phones on the phone!