CHALLENGES IN Print -A New Challenge for June

Everything Erica

Challenge Host - May

Everything Erica

Challenge Host - May
Thank you Erica for the Hosting the challenge.xxx
Prompt Three.
Mary I just adore this page, love all those natures arty bits. This collection of G & T is so versatile, I can tell by the details you put into this design that you had fun. Thank you for joining In Print :-62

Everything Erica

Challenge Host - May
Mine is for Prompt 3. I hope I understood the challenge.

I adore your colour palette scribler, the bright pinks just pop and all the gorgeous flowers and butterflies add to the beauty of this page. Super word art too. Thank you for playing In Print, great interpretation of Prompt 3. :-62

Rose Thorn

Challenge Host - May
These are all such wonderfully artsy pages! I wish that I were in a state that would allow me to join in on the fun. 🤪

TruusF

This is perfect Truus, love the framed book? The black and white overlay of the farmer scything is a fabulous juxtaposition to the colour farm field. Thank you for persevering with this In Print number :-62
Thank you Erica. I realised that the picture of this old stone pole with it's iron frame had the same feel as your visual prompt number 1. Thanks for making me look at the picture in a different way.

RJMJ

Interesting Challenge!..I Like Mood Boards/Photos To Inspire...Lots Of Colors To Inspire...I Chose Visual Prompt #3...

My Inspirations :

#1. Red Flowers
#2. Neutral Tones Of Green,Red & Pink

*My Strength Of Heart Layout : Created With The New! Through The Mirror Collection By Kakleidesigns :

Last edited: