• by BrightEyes

by Kakleidesigns

by Carmen R

by Anita

In Stitches -- New Collection

jilbert

I could have sworn I already posted this ... oh well ... my memory is definitely not what it used to be.

I have a new collection called In Stitches. It actually started out as a tribute to my youngest daughter's insane laugh, but I just couldn't come up with the elements I wanted so I made it about sewing. That doesn't mean you can't use it for capturing someone "In Stitches" because I have covered that in my Words pack. ANYWAY, it's currently 30% off at both theStudio and my personal store. However, if you buy it from my personal store, you can use this coupon code (JAStitches) for an additional 20% off everything but the collection (it's already 55% off). The coupon code is only good thru the end of the month.

So, here's a look at the collection --

I also have some freebies hanging around in cyber space. There is a set of journal cards (by Dona) on my Facebook page ... but click on the preview for the direct link to download it ...

This next one was in my newsletter. If you're not a subscriber ... why not??? LOL!!! You can actually read my newsletters via my newsletter archive. The link to it is on my blog in the top menu. Rather than make this one easy for you, you're going to have to go to my blog and find the newsletters archive.

This final one is on my blog. Click the preview and you'll be swept away to my post.

And that's it ... HUGS!!!

Last edited:

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - January
you made it like a treasure hunt ... and I already saw it via FB and your newsletter ... and you know how I love the ease of ordering from your personal store, Jill ... thank you