• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

inviting daisytrailers

Sandy

Esteemed Senior Member
Hi jennyjennyjenny! Glad you put the word out! We have had quite a few members today so I think it worked!

Bumblebabe

Hi jennyjennyjenny, I'm a daisytrailer and am very happy to have found your post. I think we are all going to be very happy here. Thanks guys for allowing us to join ur groups, I don't always contribute much, but I do ask quite a bit!! Many thanks to you all

Bumblebabe xx

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
I've very pleased to welcome you all to our Just Art community!

:-56

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
WELCOME Maz. I'm so pleased that you have chosen to join us and hopefully make this your new digi home.

:-39

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
I hope I can navigate around....too much learning to do..been on Daisytrail since 2009

goldengirl69

Premier Senior Member
Hi Jenny ,thanks for letting us daisytrailers know about this site...I joined yesterday it looks good...I hope to see more from DT joining:):):-1

jennyjennyjenny

Premier Senior Member
Snap...glad your joining us .The site seems very similar to dt so see you in the galleries /comps xx

Last edited:

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
So happy you could make it. If there is something you don't understand ,just holler , some one here will always hear you.