CHALLENGES January 2022 ATC Challenge

SherryD

Challenge Host - January
* Update with examples.
We're into another year and I'm wondering if you still want an ATC challenge? Are the themes too easy and predictable? I'm open to comments and suggestions. *** Thanks for comments ladies. I enjoy doing this but wanted to be certain you weren't tired of it.
For this month I took a cue from a list of January celebrations and observances. 3 ideas - one easy, 2 more complex.
1) Here is the easy one, with our Aussie members in mind. 1/26 is Australia Day so celebrate with an ATC inspired by anything Australian.
2) 1/18 is Winnie-the-Pooh Day. He's a pretty well known little bear. Look into the books for inspiration. Maybe the colors of the classic, traditional illustrations? or the brighter modern colors. Use bears, bees and honey, little boys. Anything with a tie to Pooh is game.
3) 1/3 is J.R.R. Tolkien Day. The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy are well known. There are some great Tolkien quotes. Or you might be inspired by hobbits, elves, wizards or fantasy landscapes.

You know the rules. *** Please remember that an ATC must be sized 2.5" x 3.5" or 750 x 1050 pixels. The size is part of the challenge. Choose one theme, create an ATC at the correct size. Post in ATC Challenge gallery and here. If you are new to this challenge and have questions or want to comment or make suggestions, please message me.

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Sherry for hosting this challenge and giving us some great choices. ❤️

I'm happy with the current themes etc. that you offer. I think the ATC challenge provides us with a different format to work with.

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - January
Thank you Sherry for hosting this challenge and giving us some great choices. ❤️

I'm happy with the current themes etc. that you offer. I think the ATC challenge provides us with a different format to work with.
I think your ATC Challenge is perfect the way it is! I love doing them!

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - January
* Update with examples.
We're into another year and I'm wondering if you still want an ATC challenge? Are the themes too easy and predictable? I'm open to comments and suggestions.
For this month I took a cue from a list of January celebrations and observances. 3 ideas - one easy, 2 more complex.
1) Here is the easy one, with our Aussie members in mind. 1/26 is Australia Day so celebrate with an ATC inspired by anything Australian.
2) 1/18 is Winnie-the-Pooh Day. He's a pretty well known little bear. Look into the books for inspiration. Maybe the colors of the classic, traditional illustrations? or the brighter modern colors. Use bears, bees and honey, little boys. Anything with a tie to Pooh is game.
3) 1/3 is J.R.R. Tolkien Day. The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy are well known. There are some great Tolkien quotes. Or you might be inspired by hobbits, elves,wizards or fantasy landscapes.

You know the rules. Choose one theme, create an ATC at the correct size. Post in ATC Challenge gallery and here. If you are new to this challenge and have questions or want to comment or make suggestions, please message me.
I love your ATC's!:-62

Elly1954

Thank you Sherry of the themes

australie2.jpg

Australië
pictures of pixabay , unsplash
cluster made it of the material of Kakleidesign freebee
wordart and stripes of myself

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
Sherry, thank you for the fun ATC challenge!