CHALLENGES January 2022 Progressive Scrap

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
I like the progressive scraps challenge just how it is.
As long as we have members who are prepared to host our usual progressive scrap (and THANK YOU to those wonderful members), I have NO plans to change it. I was thinking of offering a scrap such as this as an additional scrap on a semi regular basis.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you everyone. Your participation has been great. It was quite a bit of work setting up the scrap, but so worth it! I really only took on this scrap as we didn't have a host for the January Progressive Scrap, and so it was looking like there would not be a scrap for this month. I was quite nervous as our usual hosts for the scrap have set the bar really high!

Given the lovely positive feedback I think I may continue with this type of challenge, probably on a semi-regular basis. Perhaps I will call it the 'Make Something out of Nothing' Progressive Scrap. I have lots of my old kits, so I have plenty of material for such scraps.

For those of you who were worried that our traditional monthly progressive scrap would disappear, please be assured, this will NOT replace our usual progressive scrap.

Last edited:

Dalsi

Thank you for the fun progressive scrap. I hope my last step has just the correct amount of chaos. To little or too much is a shsme.

Robyn, thank you for asking everyone for feedback. I did like the pace & the 5 steps of this challenge, it was really excellent. other thoughts are that I have completed 2 week progressive scraps with a make up day & liked that as well. You mentioned 3 steps & I first thought it sounded very short but then maybe if it was a progressive scrap where each step was more complex than usual then that’s maybe fun. Not asked but if the site has a facility to send an email alerts, it would be appreciated by unorganised people like me to know when a progressive scrap has started by a reminder. I know I should put it in my calendar but…

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Dalsi for your thoughts. Just LOVE the term - correct amount of chaos! LOL I've really enjoyed watching the evolution of your page.

Unfortunately I don't think the program on which the site operates has the option to send out email alerts for forthcoming events, but I will look into it. I try to remember to put a reminder banner up (on the top of the main forum page) a couple of days before Progressive Scraps start.

Re this scrap, I'm thinking only 3 days for a future similar scrap, but with more things to complete with each step. I was thinking of naming the scrap 'Make Something out of Nothing' Scrap, but perhaps it should be the, 'Chaotic Scrap', subtitled - 'You Decide How Much Chaos' What do you think? LOL

:-11

dianemt

Diane rather than put this in the forum as as attachment, you need to upload to the gallery first (so I can comment on it) and then put it here in the forum. You can check HERE how to put a gallery image in a forum post.
Sorry, I screwed up. And then, things happened and I couldn't get back to this. I'll try to do better next time.