• by Betty Jo

by Ria

by Magnolia57

by Pups_r_Paps

January Big Photo Challenge

TruusF

Due to Covid 19 in the Netherlands setting of fireworks on new years eve was officially forbidden, to prevent accidents and not increase the pressure on the hospitals.
But many people refused to give up the tradition. Not only the sounds betrayed them, but the following morning there were also the silent witnesses….
Photo my own. The mask is JRA Sweet Graffiti.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January

Due to Covid 19 in the Netherlands setting of fireworks on new years eve was officially forbidden, to prevent accidents and not increase the pressure on the hospitals.
But many people refused to give up the tradition. Not only the sounds betrayed them, but the following morning there were also the silent witnesses….
Photo my own. The mask is JRA Sweet Graffiti.
I think it is so unfair that most of us are trying our best to keep safe and then you see this with the selfishness of others who dont seem to care ... your page really stands out and makes a statement with masked photo and the colourful word art. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
fun challenge, thank you
Sondra you so well deserved the GSO for this fun page with the cute fox in the snow the clusters and the fun word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
LOVE this challenge, here is mine for January 2021. I have been practicing taking moon shots and so happy with the results that I go for the last full moon of 2020 on Dec 30th. Thanks for the challenge Mary! xx

TruusF

LOVE this challenge, here is mine for January 2021. I have been practicing taking moon shots and so happy with the results that I go for the last full moon of 2020 on Dec 30th. Thanks for the challenge Mary! xx
What a breathtaking photo! Love what you created, and the beautiful quote!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thanks for this wonderful challenge Mary!

Gorgeous photo and page love the script over the face the layering the photo treatment the textures and the colours Thank you for taking part in the challenge Marianne you so well deserved the GSO xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Beautiful bright photo of the moon Ona love the name of the star shaped bears on the background the clusters and the quote.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for the challenge Mary xxx : o)

Gorgeous photo and page love the big puddycat with the gorgeous eyes the blending and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge Debbie and congrats on GSO.xxx