• by BrightEyes

by Kakleidesigns

by Carmen R

by Anita

January Big Photo Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Love the big photo challenges. Here is my offering.. Thanks for doing this again Mary.

Gorgeous big photo of the Kelpies love how you joined the two halves together which looks like a window love the clusters and the word title. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
My letter paper page is very simple.
This is stunning Sherry it might be simple to you but to me it is amazing with the beautiful vintage photo the pretty trailing border clusters the colours and the dragonflies ...love it so much you have a GSO xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thanks Mary for the challenge x

Gorgeous love the big photo with the cute kitty the popped cork the champagne glass and the fun word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

aliba2

Thank you for the challenge. This picture was taken last weekend. The flowerbulbs are waiting...invisible but in a few months when the sun is a bit more powerfull...just wait and see...

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for the challenge. This picture was taken last weekend. The flowerbulbs are waiting...invisible but in a few months when the sun is a bit more powerfull...just wait and see...
I think this is so creative with the big photo and the fun word art the field has been sown with seeds and the flowers will be blooming before you know it ... I love the strip of torn paper.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thanks for reminding me, Mary ... love this challenge
Love the image of the Staue of Liberty and the way she has her hands over her face love the framing and the clusters Evelyn Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx