• by Betty Jo

by Ria

by Magnolia57

by Pups_r_Paps

January Clean and Simple Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for the challenge, Mary. I love the clean and simple style!
This is really pretty Lindsay I love the photo of the beautiful lady with the flowers in her hair the pretty clusters the word art and the blended word title on the background with the delicate pattern. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Mary, thank you for the wonderful challenge!

This is gorgeous Grace love the photo with the pretty flowers the scribbles the word art the patterned background paper the colours and the blended word title Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for the challenge

Photo by pixabay rest of me
Beautiful clean and simple page I love the photo with the torn frame the cute squirrel the colours the blended word title and the colours Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Love the photo the blending the cluster the word art and the blended quote on the background.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
thank you very much for the interesting challenge
Love the nutcracker photo with the clusters the word art and the pink shaded background with the blended word title.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thanks for the challenge Mary! It really is one for me!

I am so pleased you like the challenge Marianne your pages are always amazing with the effects you do I just love how you can make them look beautiful. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx