CHALLENGES January Color Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
Happy New Year! This month’s color is gold and/or silver. Create any type of page that highlights the color gold and/or silver.

Please include the name of this challenge January Color in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Miscellaneous Challenges and post a link back to this thread.

EDITED January 2, 2022--Robyn has added the Color Challenge as a category to the Monthly Challenges.
Please include the name of this challenge January Color in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Color Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages!

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Grace for hosting this challenge.JA6

As it has become a regular challenge, would you like me to create a gallery category just for the Color Challenge?

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Couldn't resist using Rosie's Sparkling Celebration mini for this challenge.

Kay, love the beautiful and happy photo of you and Bill and the beautiful cluster framing and clusters and fireworks on your gorgeous and elegant page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you Grace for hosting this challenge.JA6

As it has become a regular challenge, would you like me to create a gallery category just for the Color Challenge?
Robyn, thank you! Yes, I would like you to create a gallery category for the Color Challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for hosting the challenge Grace.xxx
I chose silver.
Mary, love the beautiful page design and the recoloring to silver and the beautiful image and artsy bits and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
@Grace, I've made a Color Challenge category in the gallery. Are there any others that you need for your challenges?

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
@Grace, I've made a Color Challenge category in the gallery. Are there any others that you need for your challenges?
Robyn, thank you for the Color Challenge category in the gallery. The monthly quote challenge has its own category.
I will edit post #1 to select the Color Challenge category.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
I love the beautiful sparkling background so I just had to use it for the color challenge :)
Love the beautiful sparkling background and the wonderful and beautiful photo of your son and his wife on your gorgeous Happy New Year page. Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Sherry, love the beautiful gold and silver colors and glitter and the beautiful masked photo and clusters and borders and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.