Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thanks for hosting the challenge Grace.
Glyn, love the beautiful lady dressed in gold and the beautiful silver frame and borders and clusters and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you Grace for hosting the challenge xx
Micheline, love the beautiful extracted image and her beautiful gold dress and effects and the beautiful gold and silver fireworks and stars and artsy bits on your gorgeous and sparkling page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Ria, love the beautiful gold and silver colors and clusters and the beautiful art doll and headdress and scene on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Elly1954

color gold.jpg

Thank You Grace ,
Kit Sparkling of Rosie
Image Pixabay

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January

View attachment 208869

Thank You Grace ,
Kit Sparkling of Rosie
Image Pixabay
Elly, love the beautiful gold colors and clusters and the beautiful extracted ladies and cluster frame and word art on your gorgeous and sparkling page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for hosting the challenge, Grace!
Lidia, love the beautiful gold colors and the beautiful silhouette in the gold circular frame and the quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Anita, congrats on the GSO! Love the beautiful colors and butterflies and the beautiful image and effects and artsy bits on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Bubby

Here is mine for the color challenge. I decided I wanted to go with the two Silver and Gold a real mixture so this is what I come up with. I started with a template - Digitial Scrapper - altered - the background of silver was basically made by playing with different colors - blending and finally using a silver style from my stash,
and using silver blue for the type. The other background was made with a silver blue background blended with 2 papers from this month's mini kit from Rosie along with a couple of items from the same kit. also
blended with an overlay my stash. Photos - Pixabay - Fonts - League Spartan - Built Titling - Nunito.
Sorry I just realized I put it under the Color Challenge - instead of miscellaneous should I change it, sorry for the mess up teach me
read things a little better, not that I can promise that will ever happen:)

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Here is mine for the color challenge. I decided I wanted to go with the two Silver and Gold a real mixture so this is what I come up with. I started with a template - Digitial Scrapper - altered - the background of silver was basically made by playing with different colors - blending and finally using a silver style from my stash,
and using silver blue for the type. The other background was made with a silver blue background blended with 2 papers from this month's mini kit from Rosie along with a couple of items from the same kit. also
blended with an overlay my stash. Photos - Pixabay - Fonts - League Spartan - Built Titling - Nunito.
Sorry I just realized I put it under the Color Challenge - instead of miscellaneous should I change it, sorry for the mess up teach me
read things a little better, not that I can promise that will ever happen:)
After the challenge was posted, Robyn made a category for Color Challenge so your page is in the right category.
Love the beautiful silver and gold colors and the beautiful fashion models and words on your magazine cover and the beautiful background scene on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.