CHALLENGES January finish the sentence plus 1 challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
This is me
Ev,this is a brilliant creative page with the image and the bird you can imagine someone under stress and wanting to pull every thing out of their head that is making the person feeling so sad Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

• Love
Reactions: Ev

zepper

Challenge Host - January
Thanks for the challelnge Mary xxx : o)

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thanks for the challelnge Mary xxx : o)

Debbie this is so creative with the drawing and the fun finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Bubby

Here is mine for this fun challenge thank you - started with a template - Aimee Harrison - Papers are a mixture Let Dreams Blossom - Prelestnaya Designs - Defining Moments - Ilonka Designs - Open Doors Collection - Multiply Designers - Re-Birth - ML Designs - elements - Re-Birth - ML Designs - Photos - mine- word strips - mine - fonts - minion 3 - gorni - molyna

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Here is mine for this fun challenge thank you - started with a template - Aimee Harrison - Papers are a mixture Let Dreams Blossom - Prelestnaya Designs - Defining Moments - Ilonka Designs - Open Doors Collection - Multiply Designers - Re-Birth - ML Designs - elements - Re-Birth - ML Designs - Photos - mine- word strips - mine - fonts - minion 3 - gorni - molyna
Bubby love the adorable photos of the teddies the clustering behind the colours the paper and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Elly1954

Thank You Mary
finish the sentence.jpg

Images Unsplash altered by me